Links

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday Early Sunday

Here I sit in the early Sunday Morning, I've actually yet to fall asleep yet and still up believe it or not. The household is still quiet and both cats are running around doing something or another. I'm streaming a Harold and Jumar movie and trying to get tired enough to fall asleep. 

Insomnia is not a problem I experience, I can usually fall asleep pretty much as soon as my head hits the pillow. Michelle is amazed that I can, but this is one evening where that didn't happen. I did watch the Ole Miss vs Alabama game and did get into that, so that is part of the problem. I did sleep like a baby last night, so I guess this evens it out a little. 

Later this morning I'll run out and do the shopping for the week and then come home and get the chores done. Michelle and crew won't be back till probably this afternoon and I should have everything done by then. I think they have all had a good time, almost call it a great time from the Facebook live feed that Val put up of Amy trying to scare people. 

Have yourselves a great Sunday, I'm going to try to get some sleep before I have to start my day. 

No comments: