Links

Saturday, October 03, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I think I hear my co-author running around somewhere getting into things, and I'm sitting here watching Head of State and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Speaking of Head of State, yesterday was a strange day. Many members of this administration came down and tested positive for Corona Virus, President Trump who was showing mild signs had tested positive and was transported to stay at Walter Reed Medical Hospital. The first lady and many close to the President have also tested positive, Vice President Mike Pence did  not test positive. 

On to topics of interest, the Mountaineers once again take the field for a battle on the gridiron this afternoon as they take on the Baylor Bears. Baylor is a 1 1/2 point favorite over the home team Mountaineers. The Matt Rhule era is over with at Baylor as he is now the coach of the Carolina Panthers, so now the Mountaineers get an introduction to the Dave Aranda era, who was the Assistant Head Coach last season of the National Champion LSU Tigers. I don't have a lot of faith with us pulling out a win this afternoon, Game is here in Morgantown and starts at noon. Once again there will be no fans other than player families permitted in the stands. 

No other plans for the day since the weather has taken on fall like conditions with the temperatures dropping. 

Have a great day today, I'll be watching football. 

No comments: