Links

Friday, October 16, 2020

Happy Birthday Brittany Dae Cummings

I would love to take this time out to wish my beautiful niece Brittany a very Happy Birthday today.

It seems like it was only yesterday that she was born, it's amazing how 30 years can go by in the very blink of an eye. It seems like just yesterday I was in the waiting room watching Who's the Boss and Kim and ED was in the delivery room waiting for this bundle of joy. The amazing thing about all of this is that this remarkable young lady is now nine years older than me. 

She is an amazing young woman, I know Michelle had a great trip with her last week on the girls trip to Canaan as they all sat around and laughed and had a great time. 

If you get a chance to see or talk to this marvelous young lady today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her the Happiest of Birthdays today.

Happy Birthday Brittany.

No comments: