Links

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

Going to change it up a little this week, since I did a video of my Dad feeding ducks in Florida yesterday, for today I thought I turn the clock back 30+ years and post the video of an old cookout we once had at Marilla Park. Back to a day when Food Fights and water battles were the normal for this family get together. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: