Links

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

Let's see, this picture goes all the way back the November of 1984, it is a first birthday party for my niece Val. I came across this as I was looking through a bunch of obscure folders of pictures that I had. Terri had had her birthday party at her Apartment and we were all there to celebrate. 

Truth be told, this is close to the time when I actually turned 21 years old, for the first time. No anniversaries or shaving one or two years off of my age, I was about to 21 around the time of this picture. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: