Links

Monday, October 05, 2020

Monday

All good things must come to an unfortunate end, and that does include those fun filled things that we like to refer to as weekends. Now it is time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. 

Michelle is going to have a short work week, she'll be working until Wednesday and then her and a couple of my sisters and three nieces will be heading to Canaan for an extended girls weekend get away. I know Michelle is excited for it and is ready to get away, I think they are all going to have a great time together. I'm once again challenging them all to a 100 Picture Challenge. To take at least 100 pictures and create a shared album between them and post it on Facebook. Hopefully and I'm pretty sure that they will have cell phone service there. With a ski lodge nearby, one would think that they do. 

While she is away, I'll once again be holding down the fort here at home. Me, Kiwi, Peanut and Sophie are planning on having a big party with the Turkey's, Deer, Squirrels, Chipmunks and all the birds that stop by daily. There will be free corn and bird feed for all and Cat food and treats for my feline friends. They think they will be having all the fun, wait till I break out the catnip and treats here. 

I hope everyone has a great Monday and the start of a new week. 


No comments: