Links

Sunday, December 11, 2016

On the Road Again

It's a travel kind of day for us, Michelle, Chad, Hayley and myself will be loading up the car in a few hours as we head north to East Liverpool Ohio to do Christmas at Michelle's Grandmother's home and her Dad's home for 2016.

I think the biggest question for me and everyone else is how is my Brother in law Jim going to be creative and deliver Michelle's Grandmother's GG, her Peanut Present this year.

It's a running joke between the two of them and Jim had been very creative through the years in surprising her somehow with some cleverly disguised Peanuts. Just seeing what creative way he delivers them is worth the trip alone.

Afterwards we will head over to her Dad's home with the crew to celebrate Christmas with her Dad and Karen at their home.

It's going to be a day full of travel, good food, good people and memories. My advice to everyone is enjoy it, because these days don't happen every day.

Have a great day.

No comments: