Links

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

First off Congratulations to my nephew Moke, he started a new job this week at Blue Mountain. He said he will be doing some modeling and programming for them, and after talking to him after his first day he seemed to enjoy it. I think he likes the working in an office environment over being stuck out in the elements. I think this is going to be right up his alley for a career and he is with a pretty good company.

I finally have my travel itinerary in hand for my trip to St Louis here in a few weeks. We will be staying at the Marriott St. Louis Grand which is just a few blocks from the Arch. Michelle who will be going with me will have a number of things to go and see as will be doing my 2017 certification. I've sent Michelle a few ideas of things to do while we are there, but that will be pretty much up to her as to what she does.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: