Links

Monday, December 19, 2016

Monday Morning

All good things must come to an end and that does include those fun filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work.

My company Christmas Party is later this week, we'll be heading to Hill and Hollow on Wednesday night for our annual get together. It's usually a pretty good time and I work for the best boss that anyone could ever want to work for.

Other than that I have a Dr's appointment this morning so I'll slip out of the office for a little while as I go and get my checkup. I'll try to slip over and see Gerald if I can so this might not be the most productive day at work for me.

Have yourselves a great day today and let's get this workweek started.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: