Links

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Happy Birthday Kim SanJulian

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my sister Kim a very Happy Birthday today. I believe this is her 20th birthday since she is a year younger than me and I'm just 21.

Kim is a remarkable woman, she is a Project Manager for WVU Hospitals, a mother of one very special young lady, and a loving wife to her husband Robert. Talk about someone who lives life to the fullest, that is my sister Kim.

I'm not sure what Robert has planned for Kim today, they usually like to travel to Clarksburg and eat at her her favorite restaurant, Minards. This may be just a guess as this is something that she likes to do, but it all depends on how she feels and if she is up for the trip this afternoon.

If you see Kim today, take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Kim


No comments: