Links

Friday, December 23, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Christmas Weekend

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Christmas Holiday Weekend!!!!!

Just a heads up for tomorrow, there will be my normal live blog when I wake up and then my Christmas Videos Past blog a little later in the morning when I post all of the Christmas videos that I have done through the years.

It is Friday, Michelle is off today and will work Monday then turn around and be off Tuesday. Me I work today, or at least part of the day and then am off until Tuesday for Christmas. We're renting Chad a car later today so he can run to PA to spend some time with Jon and Laura over the Christmas Break.

I'm sure town is going to be a mad house today and tomorrow as everyone is finishing up their preparations for Christmas.

I Hope everyone has a great day and finishes up what they need to finish up for tomorrow night.

Ho ho ho ho

No comments: