Links

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hump Day

Well you can can that two days in even though I was off for one of them. Now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it's all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

It's going to be a pretty slow week here, as almost everyone is taking this week as a vacation it seems like. Me I'm traveling to St Louis next week so I'll be on vacation from one job next week and doing my yearly certification for another.

I do need to finish up my Goodbye 2016 Blog which posts on Saturday Morning. It's about 99% of the way completed, I just need to make a few tweaks and finish it up. I've also got a few blogs to write for next week as I will be on travel and will probably be occupied with other things. At least this way I can let everyone know what is going on.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: