Links

Friday, December 02, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

First off I would like to express a heart felt gratitude for everyone who took the time out to wish me a Happy Birthday yesterday, the only problem with it is yesterday was not my Birthday. You see it was an even year and I was born during an odd year, so that means I only have birthdays on odd years. Sheesh, I thought everyone over 21 knew that. =)

As everyone saw I got my Birthday/Christmas gift from my lovely wife a couple of days ago. She got me a Ricoh Theta S camera and now it's just up to me to learn how to effectively use a camera that takes photography and videography to a whole new dimension. I look forward with great anticipation to learn an develop this ground breaking technology just as I did with the WebTV when I was one of the first 5,000 subscribers, Youtube as I was an early subscriber and there and in my field of GIS where I got in right before the technology made major breakthroughs. 360° Photos and Videos are something I am looking forward to creating. Hopefully I can create a few awe inspiring memories for people as I learn this. I have the best wife in the world.

For more on what the Ricoh Theta does, watch video below. Google Chrome is the recommended browser, IE does not support this technology yet.

An update on my being called to appear fro Grand Jury Duty in January, a time that conflicts with me being in St Louis. I submitted my paperwork and have been excused from Grand Jury duty for those days by Judge Clawges. I'm going to St Louis!!!!

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: