Links

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded and dreary day we refer to as Monday is now once again behind us and we are looking ahead at a Tuesday, still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was 18,695 days ago that I was born, my Mom tells me I was born in Georgia but there are reasons to believe that I was actually born in Hawaii since we are believing in Conspiracy theories. You've read it on the internet, must be true.

* It has been 4,188 days since I Graduated from West Virginia University.

* It has been 2,789 days since Michelle and I went out on our very first date, it was dinner at Pizza Hut and the movie 10,000 BC which kind of sucked. Horrible movie.

* It has been 2,013 days since I  proposed marriage to Michelle. I would say that I woke her up at 4:00 AM, but she knew it was coming and was already up and waiting...lol

* 1,550 days ago in front of our closest friends and family Michelle and I had our wedding at the Marilla Center.

* I have about 5,872 days to go until my retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there one way or the other.

* There are only 2,510 more days until the Backyard Brawl Football game between WVU vs Pitt will be played. I'm ready.

* We will set sail on our next cruise in 313 more days.

* There are a mere 277 days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary, we have been together 7 1/2 years now and every one of them have been a blessing.

* There are 138 more days to go until my favorite season of the year, Spring 2016 is on my countdown.

* There are 58 more days to go until Goodbye 2015 blog is posted. This is when I relived m,y previous year based on events that were written in my blog. It's a nice way of reflecting on your year and what you have written.

* There are but 52 more shopping days left until Christmas, you still have plenty of time but the clock is definitely ticking away.

* There are 28 more days to go until the next Anniversary of my 21st  Birthday.

* We are 10 days away from World Pancreatic Awareness Day. This is a day that we are encouraged to wear purple on this day to raise awareness of Pancreatic Cancer.

* There are just 7 more days until all of my sisters go to the Taste of Home Cooking show.

* I'm 6 days away from moving into my new office, I've already started moving my personal possessions and getting it ready.

* In 5 more days Michelle and I will be at the Steelers vs Raiders game, we have pre-game field passes and will be down on the field a few hours before the game starts.

* Ang's Baby shower is just a short 5 days away.

* This is the 4,250th Blog that I have written in over 11 years as a blogger writing this particular blog.

* Doing a little more information inputting on the Hall Family Tree, still at 199 people but increasing the level of information about a number of people. It still has a long way to grow.

*  Nothing new on the Brother Search once again.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* ABC Family has released their Countdown to the 25 Days Of Christmas schedule, that begins on December 1st but there are plenty of fine movies on the schedule leading up to it.

* It's Mountaineer Week at WVU.

* Have yourselves a great and productive day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: