Links

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded and dreary day that starts the week is once again over with, now we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 18,972 days since my birth, that is only 21 years if you are doing the math. If you come up with a different number you're using the wrong number to divide by.

* It has been 4,195 days since I graduated from West Virginia University.

* It was 2,796 days ago that Michelle and I had our very first date.

* 2,020 days ago I proposed to Michelle. Best decision that I have ever made in my life.

* It was 1,557 days ago that Michelle and I entered into a world of marital bliss.

* I have around 5,865 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there obviously.

* There are only 2,503 days until the Backyard Brawl,  WVU vs Pitt in football, is renewed.

* Counting down, there are only 306 more days to go until Cruise 2016.

* In 270 days Michelle and I will celebrate our  Fifth Wedding Anniversary.

* There are only 131  days to go until Spring 2016, yes I am eagerly waiting its return.

* There are only 51 more days until we say Goodbye to 2015.

* There are 45 shopping days left until Christmas.

* I have 21 days to go until another anniversary of my 21st  Birthday

* Today is the Taste Of Home Cooking Show that all of my sisters will be attending together, seems like it was just yesterday when we bought the tickets.

* I have written 4,257 Blogs in my 11 years that I have been writing this particular blog.

* Yes the rumors are in fact true, I Hate Snow.

*  We have a couple of house guests for a couple of days. Rocky and Lilly have come down to visit as Mommy is away on business.

* No work done to the Hall Family website. I'll start again on it soon.

* Nothing new on the brother search this week.

* I wonder how long it will  take my readers to realize that I am rushing through this blog, I got real busy yesterday at work with the office move.

* By The Way, I got a new office, it's quite awesome. I've been working the past week or so getting it ready.

* Michelle ran home yesterday afternoon to pay her final respects to her Uncle Ron who had passed away over the weekend.

* We are thinking about a road trip to Amish Country in Ohio this Saturday.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: