Links

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Happy GIS Day

Every profession seems to have a day that is set aside to honor what they do. In my field, I'm a GIS Analyst  as my degree is in Geography with an emphasis in Geographical Informational Science or GIS. Today is International GIS Day around the world.

I have been fortunate to have worked my entire post collegiate career and for 4 years in college in my chosen profession and discipline.

In my field their is a professional certification called a GISP which I do not have, I've completed all the hard requirements for it. Education, Work Experience, continuing education, I just lack the easy part of it all and that is the public service credits which are probably the easiest credits to obtain. If we paid for us to go to the ESRI Convention I would have had it years ago, but I'm not footing that bill for a week in Sand Diego out of my own pocket...lol

Have yourselves a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: