Links

Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday

Well that wonderfully enjoyable couple of days that we have at the end of every work week are over with and it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what we all do for a living. It's Monday.

Today is my sixth year work anniversary working for Sextant Technical Services, the best company I have ever worked for, I could never imagine working for a better company. I'm thankful every day that I have and do have the opportunity to work for such a great company.

Nothing really eventful for Michelle and I this coming week, no scheduled Dr's appointments or things we are planning to do, but knowing us that can always change at the drop of a hat. The again I guess sometimes no plans are a good thing, it allows you to finally sit back and rest a little bit from months and months of running.

I'm still battling a little bit of a head cold, but it has been nothing that has kept me down or stopped me from really doing anything. I have been keeping Kleenex in business the past few days, good thing we buy a lot of our stuff at the house in bulk, tissues included.

Have yourselves a great day and make it memorable and special.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: