Links

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded day we all hate so much is now behind us, the work week is started and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday as so many deer in WV did yesterday. Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been an amazing 18,986 days since my birth, that's 21 years if you use the proper calendar having 905 days a year rather than that other one that only has 365.

* It has been 4,209 days since I graduated from West Virginia University. A very proud moment in my life.

* It was 2,810 days ago that my life changed forever, I took this recently widowed woman out on a date and I was hooked.

* 2,034 days ago I asked my wonderful wife if she would Marry me. She knew it was coming, so it was no real surprise, but it was still a very special day for both her and I

* It was 1,571 days ago in front of our closest friends and family that Michelle and I had or wedding, it was a non traditional wedding with a Caribbean Theme, but that's just us.

* I have about 5,851 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.

* In 2,489 more days the Backyard Brawl of a Football game between WVU vs Pitt will take place. I am eagerly waiting on kicking some Panther butt.

* There are 292 days to go until Cruise 2016, same cruise as the last four years, we love the port, the ports of call and the ship. We're pretty comfortable with it for now.

* Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary in just 256 more days. These have been the happiest years of my life.

* There are only 117 more days to go until Spring 2016, my favorite season of the year.

* In 37 more days my Goodbye 2015 blog, the blog that reflects the previous year based on what I have written in my blog, will appear.

* There are only 31 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* There are only 7 more days to go until another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday, depending on if you use the 365 day or the 905 days calendar.

* In 4 Days we will set up  Mom and Gerald's Christmas Tree for 2015. This will be the third year for this event and the tree grows more and more life every year. AS we populate the tree this year we will take a little time out to reflect on each and every ornament, new and old.

* I have written a grand total of 4,271 Blogs since I first started writing George's Journal a little over 11 years ago.

* Not too much work on the Hall Family Tree this past week other than making all my siblings site administrators. 

* Nothing new on the Brother search yet again, it;s a dead end with no more real leads. Maybe it's just time to cross your fingers and pray for a miracle.

* It's nice in town, with the students on Fall Break this week, traffic has not been too bad at all. A couple more weeks and they will be done for the semester and start Christmas Break. Arguably the emptiest time of the year in Morgantown as most of the Grad Students even return home during this break.

* The Dixie Chicks are on Groupon for their Pittsburgh Concert. Groupon is a great site to find discounted items.

* Michelle's niece and Nephew Laura and Jon made an announcement as to the gender of their baby due next year.

* Sunday Morning Michelle tied me down and cut off all my hair, "Take that you Hippy" is what she kept screaming at me. Well as everyone knows, it seems like every time I cut my hair it snows. I went out to warm the car up and guess what, snow flurries. I Hate Snow!!!

* If you like Christmas Movies, check out the Family Channels schedule until Christmas, although I think the best all time Christmas Movie is Christmas Story.

* The University Towne Center is due to open a few new stores in the near future. AC Moore, Kirklands, ULTA, and Five Below are some of the stores that will be opening up here soon.

* I continue to wish all the hunters luck, success and a safe and happy return home.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: