Links

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday

Well here I sit once again in a semi-quiet household. Fin is up playing around and I'm up watching the Longest Yard on Amazon and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Michelle, Brittany and I had a great day yesterday in Amish Country. This was Brittany's first trip to the Ohio Amish Country, she had been to Lancaster Amish Country, but never to the more modernized Ohio Amish Country where we always go. I think she had a great time and it was a very memorable day for all of us. I was able to watch a lot of the WVU vs Texas game on my ESPN Go ap as they girls shopped to their little hearts were content.

I mentioned a couple of nights ago that an old classmate of mine was on Real Time with Bill Mahar Friday night. Asra was on the main show as a special guest and on Overtime with everyone else after the show was over. It was nice to see it went well, she responded with a nice letter after the show to me and a few other classmates telling us about her experience and a few old stories growing up. It's worth the watch.

Our plans fort the day are doing our grocery shopping, running to Phoenix Bakery and watching the Pittsburgh Steelers whip up on the Cleveland Browns. It's been a great weekend son far, hopefully a Steelers win today will be the cherry on top.

Have a great day, it's a home made beef stew kind of day.

No comments: