Links

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the first to recover from getting knocked out by the Sandman yesterday and I'm up collecting my thoughts and surfing the internet. I'm up watching The Heat on HBO and surfing the net.

Michelle is going to head home to East Liverpool today for her Grandmother's Birthday Party. I was going to go, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay here and get a few things done around the house while she goes home and visits.

The Mountaineers play their first game of the season this afternoon when they take on the Crimson Tide at 3:30, my primary reason for staying home since I probably wont be able to see them play until we get back after our cruise. We'll be traveling next weekend and miss it and will be returning from the Caribbean and out in the Ocean the next week.

Make sure you tune in to watch the KDKA McDonalds Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Challenge tonight. We'll be competing in the Semi-Finals for a chance to play in next weeks Championship round. Will the Pudgy's advance, or will they be sent home. You'll have to tune in to see how we do.

Have a Great Day, cheer on the Mountaineers and be sure to watch us tonight.

No comments: