Links

Saturday, August 09, 2014

It's a Pittsburgh Kind of Day

Here I am up early in the AM, the I have finally recovered from that dreaded loss to the Sandman last night and I'm up early watching Hoosiers on Cinemax.

This is the night that I think we are supposed to be on the Steelers Trivia show, it should be our first round game and it should be on KDKA after the 11:00 news. I've set my DVR up to record it but it's not showing up as the show. I hope I don;t have my dates messed up..lol

Tonight Michelle and I are traveling to Pittsburgh to watch the Pittsburgh Pirates play the San Diego Padres and their Second Baseman and Morgantown native Jedd Gyorko. This will be the first time I will have watched Jedd play professionally and I have watched him play in High School and a number of times in College. There will be fireworks after the game tonight, so it will be a late night for us before we return to Morgantown later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

The weather should be nice today, so I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: