Links

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week, and it is always on Thursdays, I like to take a little bit of time and look through all of my images that I have stored. Little lost moments in time that I have either photographed, scanned or stolen off the internet from someone else. A brief glimpse at a time gone by and captured with a camera. Sometimes I have no trouble finding that one perfect picture and I'll be honest sometimes I do struggle, however it is in fact always a whole lot of fun for me to do this, hence why I do it every week.

There used to be a time when the entire family would be together for Christmas Eve, something that really has not happened in a number of years and needs to happen again more often. We've all grown into our own little family units and they have all grown and expanded causing everyone to go own ways with those who we spend all of our time with. They are memories from yesterday sad to say, but always magical to reflect back upon.

This weeks picture however goes back to Christmas Eve 2005. Jean hosted the Christmas Eve Party and we had an outstanding turnout, so much so that one of my favorite Christmas Video's that I do was from this night. I do take a number of pictures and not all of the pictures that I take make the final cut for my video that I do. This was one of them, probably because of Gary's finger jester, but it could someday make it as an update to this song.

Anyways this is a picture from that Christmas ever that was not used in the video. My Brother in Law Nick on the left, my Sister Terri on the middle and my Brother Gary on the right. Good times of days gone by.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: