Links

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



I love this time of the week, because we are getting closer to the weekend. However today is Thursday and that means it's the day of the week that I take a little bit of time out and look through all the pictures that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet through the years. Sometimes this is really easy and sometimes I rack my brains coming up with something to write about. One thing that it always is, is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back a couple of years, back to the next to the last year before I retired from playing softball. Back to the days of the "Summer of Phil" which is the bald guy in the front. Phile was WVU's assistant SID and chose to make a big career change to being a High School Teacher. This was the guys from my softball team after a game. We were MiHaley's that year, and stopped over to MiHaley's when Michael was still running it day to day for a few beers and dinner.

It might have even been a Steelers game on TV since Michelle, Chewy and Courtney are all dressed in Steelers gear and Phil is showing his Redskins hat. MiHaley's did have the best Hot Sausage Hoagies in town, but Michael went back to the mines and they leased the bar out to someone else who had no where the success Michael did with it. It has since closed.

Great Times though.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: