Links

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that oh so dreary Monday is now off our backs and we're looking straight ahead to a Tuesday. The blue footed booby and the Sloth are playing Parcheesi and laughing it up. I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was 3,656 days since I graduated from West Virginia University. That's ten years since I have been in college, my how time flies.

* 2,257 days ago I had the pleasure of taking a young widowed mother of two out for a date on the town for a little bit of fun.

* 1,481 days ago I got down on one knee and with a little bit of hardware in hand, asked this wonderful woman to be my wife.

* 1,018 days ago, we exchanged our wedding vows and forever entered into the world of Marital Bliss.

* I've got 6,404 days to go until I enter the world of retirement, give or take a few.

* I have 225 days left of blogging this year before I have to write my goodbye 2014 blog.

* 219 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 110 days until we set sail once again for the Caribbean. Last year I I tried to do a video blog every day we were out, I'll post them this year for each corresponding day as well as pre-write my blog for that week.

* 78 days to go until my third wedding anniversary.

* 64 days to go until all the Pittsburgh Parrot Heads unite once again in Pittsburgh, for the annual Jimmy Buffett Concert. Tickets are still available if you want to go and haven't arranged for your ticket yet. It will be the time of your life.

* 47 days to go until the big Pic Nic at Krepps Park.

* In 32 more days, it will OFFICIALLY be summertime, but it unofficially starts this weekend.

* This is my 3,646th blog post.

* Don't my nephew Calvin is graduating from Vo-Tech tomorrow and from Clay Battelle on Friday night. Both are at 7:00 and will be held at the WVU Creative Arts Center and Clay Battelle High School respectively.

* Our first Steelers trivia show will be broadcast on August 9th. This will be the fifth week of the preliminaries. The semi Final round if we made it past that will be in week 8 on August 30th and if we are lucky enough to advance, the Super Bowl of Steelers Trivia will be on September 6th while Michelle and I are in Baltimore getting ready to leave on our cruise. That is if we can advance, tune in to see how we will do.

* Not sure of our plans for the coming weekend, but hopefully the weather will be nice and we can do something.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: