Links

Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday

All good things must come to an end and unfortunately that also includes those fun filled things that we love so much called weekends.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day, I tried to cover all the bases through the weekend, and I think I did a pretty good job.

Now I have to start preparing for Steelers trivia this weekend. We are once again competing and we are taping the first round on Saturday and the final two rounds (if we advance that far) on Sunday. We won it a few years back and last year we finished third and no one studied at all. I have to say I have a couple of very knowledgeable team mates. Hopefully we can bring home another trophy this year.

Well the students are all gone now. Commencement was yesterday meaning the Graduates were back in town to receive their degrees. Now maybe traffic won't be so bad, or at least the areas where they are not doing road construction.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: