Links

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen from the internet through the years. I like to find just one lost moment in time and post up and writer a little blog about it. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy. It is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is actually stolen (Thanks to my niece Amy), it was taken on mine and Michelle's wedding day a few years back. That is me talking to one of my oldest and dearest friends (and old drinking buddy) John "Smitty" Smith.

I'm not really sure at what point of the day that this picture was taken, it was either before or after the ceremony, I can't seem to remember the specifics. I do see the Cupcake table behind me and it is un-eaten, so maybe this was before the ceremony. All I know is I am glad we made it a Margarittaville" type theme, that way were all much much cooler than we would have been in suites. Of course the building had air conditioning this time around, unlike for Val's wedding a number of years earlier.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: