Links

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Burgh Kind of Day

Here I sit in a quiet household, even though I slept in this morning (could be a long day) I'm still the first one to recover from a losing battle with the Sandman. I'm up watching Joe Dirt and catching my thoughts for the day before I resume studying.

We'll be traveling to Pittsburgh today and will be at the KDKA studios filming the first round of Steelers Trivia. This is our third try doing this, winning the 18 team tournament in 2008 and finishing third last year although no one studied due to other things going on in all of our lives. Hopefully we can bring home another Championship Trophy this year.

If we are successful today, we'll be heading back up tomorrow morning but have no idea what time yet if that happens. In 2008 we had to be at the studio at 6:30 AM and last year it was much later.

Last year Michelle couldn't make the trip due to a Hospital stay, this year she is and I will be traveling together. Didn't have our good luck charm last year, but we do this year.

Have a great day.

No comments: