Links

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the only one that is up and There's Something About Mary is playing in the background on HBO. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day.

Last night was full of surprises. Calvin Graduated from Clay Battelle but the big surprise was that Jean finished up her Chemo and drove back from Baltimore in time to surprise everyone except Val who knew she was coming. Talk about a big surprise for Calvin.

Today I think we are going to get the patio set up for summer, plant the garden and probably do a little bit of BBQing. With the last couple of days Michelle has had, she needs a little bit of fun and R&R. The weather looks like it is going to cooperate, so this is going to be an awesome weekend.

Have a great day and enjoy your unofficial start of summer.

No comments: