Links

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It was 1,719 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our first date.

* It was 942 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

* 479 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we got married.

* There are 28 more shopping days left until Christmas. Game on.

* Today my company is hiring my old Boss from IMC. Chad joins us at Sextant officially today after spending much of the year working for another company that lost their contract at NETL.

* I woke up yesterday morning and I was feeling a little bit under the weather. I was going to go in early and work out, but went in at my normal starting time. I had to report for a little blood work and was doing a fasting, so it was productive in some ways.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: