Links

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures and find just one special picture to tell a little story about. A lost moment in time I can partially relive on my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that picture, sometimes it's not so easy, but it is always a lot of fun.

This weeks picture does and does not go back a lot of years. The picture itself is from 2005, but the image in the picture is the actual story.

This is the house my Grandparents used to live in in Van Voorhis. It was the house I lived in until I was about 5 years old and thye sold it and we moved beside Drummond Chapel Church.



The window that you see up top here is mine and my grandfathers bedroom window if memory serves me correct, but I won't swear to it. All I remember was it was the last bedroom you came too once you went to the top of the stairs. My Dad's was the first, then my Grandmothers and then ours. 

No comments: