Links

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, everyone has lost a battle with the infamous sandman as I did early last night, but I'm up and have been up for a while. I zonked out on the couch yesterday, when I start to get tired, that's all she wrote I am done for the day.

Trick or Treating is finally scheduled for east gate this evening, I think with all the headaches and delays that have been associated with it Jean is getting a little fed up with it this year. She's got a new man in her life so there are other things that she wants to be doing, can't say that I blame her. If she is going to host it this evening we'll be there with candy in hand read for the trick or treaters.

WVU is playing at home this afternoon. I believe it is either the 3:00 or 3:30 kickoff in our game against TCU. After a couple weeks of disappointment and a week off to try to fix it all, I'm sure fans are eager to see if there have been any improvement at all.

Apple has pushed out a new release of their operating system. IOS 6.01 just got done installing on my phone, it's supposed to fix the problem that I had with my last phone of not being able to connect to WiFi. I exchanged my phone and alleviated that problem a couple of weeks ago, now they seem to have a patch out to fix it.

Have a great day and Let's Go Mountaineers.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.