Links

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hump Day

There are some days that are better than others, yesterday for Michelle and those around her was not a very good day.

She woke up yesterday morning and I had noticed a lot of people were giving condolences to Michelle's niece Samantha. It seems Samantha's brother had died in a car wreck that night in Waynesburg. Our thoughts and prayers are out to both the Deleon family and the Paugh family for this time of loss. Michelle told me that they life flighted him to Morgantown and many people in his immediate family got the chance to say goodbye.

If that wasn't bad enough, Chad and Laiah wrecked their car in Westover. It was a little Toyota Yarris and it did not stand much of a chance against a Jeep. From what I have seen of it, I would say that the car is totalled, but the adjuster will have to look at it to make that decision. They are both OK, just a little bit shaken up. Laiah's insurance covers rental cars and I think they are going later today to get the rental.

Hopefully today can be a little bit better for everyone. I am playing the $500 Million Powerball, I'm planning on winning it all.

No comments: