Links

Monday, November 26, 2012

Back to Work

After a nice weeks vacation it's back to work for me this week. So much for the morning and afternoon naps this week as it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone and get to it for another week.

We did manage to finally get our tree up yesterday afternoon after we returned from Pittsburgh. The tree had had a couple of days to set up and expand as much as it was going to, so we loaded the lights and decorations to it and called it the 2012 tree. It was a lot of fun to do, I actually went out and bought some new lights rather than try to mess with the lights from last year and the troubles we were having with them.

It's back to the gym again for me today, plus I am going to do some fasting bloodwork at 8:00 this morning. I'm allowed water, but no food. They give free physicals at work, so I decided to take advantage of this as well as seeing my regular doctor. I'll start off with some cardio and lifting before I head over there however.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: