Links

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a special time of year, it's a time for families to get together and feat upon a meal of turkey and suffer the mythical effects of the tryptophan, although I always that it was a good reason to take a nap.

This year for the fifth year on a row Michelle and I will be heading to the Cassville Firehall to celebrate with my in-laws. We both went over last night and set up tables, peeled potatoes, made homemade noodles, made the stuffing and the pumpkin pies in preparation for today. We stopped by Texas Roadhouse to pick up seven dozen rolls with cinnamon butter for the day.

Both Michelle and I are off tomorrow, so she'll be going black Friday shopping and I'll be avoiding that mayhem and letting her have the fun.

If I don't get the chance to see you this year, have a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: