Links

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again behind us and in our rear view mirror, I can't for the life of me think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been an even 1,600 days since mine and Michelle's first date. I have to say these have been the best 1,600 days of my life. I have truly been blessed by meeting my soul mate and my best friend.

* 823 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to marry me.

* 36o days ago, we're coming up on that first year, we celebrated our union in front of some of closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* There are only 147 more shopping days left until Christmas, provided the Mayans's were completely wrong and the earth will go on past December 20th this year.

* We're getting closer, only 40 more days left until we cruise. I'm going to have to think about writing blogs to post for each day we are at seas and have them post that day. There is very limited internet access in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and we'll be on vacation.

* Josh Judy is currently on the seven day disabled list. I was talking to his Dad Sunday and he seems to think Josh is fine.

* Anyone keeping track of the 2012 Olympics? We have been watching them and really enjoying them. As of the time of this BLOG the Americans are tied with China on the Medal count.

* Got a chance to talk to Moke last week, he spent three weeks in Peru for the military and is back home now. He's bought himself a new iPad as well.

* Talked to Amy briefly last week, the baby is doing fine.

* We finally finished our Pampered Chef show. We ended up getting a number of things as well as getting a substantial amount of free product. They were running a special for July, you hit $650.00 in sales and you get an extra $100.00 in free products plus you get a couple at 60% off. Michelle did much better this time than the last time we sold it, we love their products.

* I'm hearing the new iPhones will be released September 21st. We'll be on our cruise when they make the announcement, but we're planning on upgrading both of our phones and transitioning our phones to the kids which will also be an upgrade for them.

* Cardio day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: