Links

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household once again on an early Saturday Morning collecting my thoughts as everyone else is asleep. I've got some movie playing on Netflix and I'm just sitting here surfing the world wide web.

Don't think we will be getting into too much outdoor activity today, it's calling for some much needed rain and Michelle wants to get our closet organized. I've got a bunch of clothes that I no longer wear or no longer fit and I think we are going to start to sort them out and get rid of them. We do need to clean up that monstrosity of a closet, so that could be a good task on a rainy Saturday.

I think Chad and Laiah might be running a pet/reptile store in Westover. A friend of theirs is buying the business and wants someone to run it and they is something that they are passionate about. I lose track of how many snakes, ferrets, alligator snapping turtles, taranchulas, Geckos's, Monitors and lizards he has in his room. All the tanks are very well maintained and organized, so maybe this is his calling. The IT work has been sporadic although it paid very well, this however is his passion.

Have a great day.

No comments: