Links

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



It's once again that time of the week when I take a little bit of time out to go back and look through all of my pictures. I like to find one special picture a week to look back on and tell a little story about. Sometimes it's an easy task, sometimes it's pretty difficult, it is always a whole lot of fun either way.

This weeks picture goes back to my 41st birthday, a day that my sister Terri and her Husband Nick opened up the Country Inn on Rt 73. This was their first day of being open for business and that dollar they are holding is the first dollar they made on their first day of business.

Recourse had shut down earlier that year and they were left trying decide what they were going to do. They pulled all of their resources together and managed to open up the Country Inn. This was their first of two bars they opened up, the other being Nick and Terri's a year or so later.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: