Links

Friday, July 13, 2012

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Not only is today just a Friday, it's also the 13th of the month. A day and date that many people are very superstitious about. They say it is a day of bad luck, they've also made one or two or three or more movies about the date. Personally I can't recall ever having bad luck on a Friday the 13th. Hopefully that streak continues today..lol

The full report came out yesterday about the Jerry Sandusky incidents that he was convicted on at Penn State. I have to say, throughout my life I would have said if there was one man in college football who has avoided controversy it would have been Joe Paterno, the long time head Football coach at Penn State. I had the utmost respect for JoePa as he is called. I have to say that I was shocked to find out his role in this whole thing. I would never in a million years have even entertained the thought that he would ever allow this to happen. The fact that Joe knew about it just completely shocked me. I would never have believed it, the man wreaked of integrity, or so I thought.

Looks like we may get a little bit of a break in the weather this weekend. It's not supposed to be as blistering hot as it has been the past few weeks. We have nothing planned this weekend, but the rest of our summer is starting to look busy.

Lifting and cardio day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: