Links

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my older pictures that I have stored on my computer. I like to select just one picture and write a little blog about it. Sometimes it's easy to find that special pic, and sometimes it's not so easy. However It's always a lot of fun.

This weeks pic take us back a few years, back to when Erica jean Nicholson was celebrating her first birthday. A day that was very hot, spent at Val's and a day when a few special memories were captured.

Not too often did I get the chance to take any pictures of Rich, much less Rich just being himself and not posing. This weeks picture is exactly that, one that I captured of Rich with an unopened beer and some tomato juice in his hand to cool himself down a little with a redeye.

What I think I remember most about this day was when Rich tricked my brother Gary to stoop down for a picture by Erica's smash cake. The rest was priceless.

No comments: