Links

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't for the life of me think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,586 days since Michelle and I went on our first date. We're still going strong.

* 809 Days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

* 346 days ago in front of our family and friends we exchanged our wedding vows.

* 161 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 54 more days until we hit the open seas and head down south. I've seen a couple Facebook friends are actually on cruises this week. September 9th can't get here soon enough.

* It looks like we are going to be doing a little traveling this weekend, heading up north to see Michelle's sister and help celebrate her nieces birthday. We have something else planned, but don't want to spoil the surprise just in case they are reading.

* Cardio day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: