Links

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Windown

Well we took a little road trip to JC Penney's and Tanger Outlets yesterday, to see if Penney's was running any sales and Michelle wanted to pick up a few things at Tanger.

JC Penney's has me wondering, I love their Van Heusen collection but I was under the impression they are either transitioning the store for a big sale in a few days or they are eliminating that collection which would really....well kinda suck since basically all my shirts are Van Heusen's. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I missed it, but the Mountaineers were royally screwed while playing at 4th ranked Syracuse yesterday. It was a very controversial ending as the game tying basket was goal tended by Syracuse and the Big East refs did not make the call and we lost 63-61. When commentators are calling for the three refs to be suspended, and not our commentators but ESPN's Digger Phelps then you know something is wrong.

We did watch the Womens team put a 53-22 beating on Marquette last night on TV.

Normal chores and shopping today for Michelle and I.

Have a good one.

No comments: