Links

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Again????

If there is one day of the week that there is a general consensus on as to everyone's LEAST favorite day of the week, I think Monday would win with an overwhelming majority. It's the day we stick our noses back on the grindstone and get back to doing what it is we do so we can enjoy the weekend.

We did upgrade our bedroom humidifier yesterday, we had one for the past couple of years, but both of our sinuses have been killing us this winter, so we got a better one that puts out significantly more mist and is well worth it.

So much for the procrastinating, the gym is calling my name and needs to see me there ASAP. It is a lifting and cardio day, so rest assured I'll get a very good workout in today. I have been going to the gym pretty much every day since we got back from our honeymoon last August. I'm feeling great, feeling strong and fit at a level that I haven't felt in a number of years.

Not sure what my work schedule has in line for me, there is a meeting in Mexico for the Atlas that I have been working on for the past year this week. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to go down, it was initially offered last year, but never came to full fruition. All the people who are actually working on it, are not the ones going. Ironic isn't it? LOL. Now if we can just arrange for the Next NatCarb Atlas to have the official kickoff meeting in Hawaii....(yeah, don't we all wish)

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: