Links

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again it is the weekend and I am up early, I'm not the only one up, Chad and Laiah are doing laundry and watching a movie in his room. I've got National Lampoon's Vacation playing in the background as Clark Griswald is trying to get his family to WallyWorld (or me every time I try to get to Idlewild Park LOL.

I guess there was a level of concern last night at WVU, the downtown area was put on lock-down as a gunman had been spotted. I guess this went on for a period of time until the gunman was subdued without any shots being fired (gotta love twitter). Turns out it was a kid who had a BB Gun. The Mountainlair went on lock-down, the dorms went on lock-down and I guess there was a lot of chaos. I'm glad it was something minor and did not turn out to be something like the Virginia tech incident a few years ago.

It was supposed to be cold with freezing rain and snow out this morning, so if you have to go anywhere be safe as travel may be a concern.

I did get a nice little iPhone Ap this week and the hardware to go with it. I installed and bought a couple card readers for SquareUp which allows me to accept credit cards with my iPhone. Not that I will ever need it, but you never know and it's always best to be prepared. I bought one reader, which Apple gave me my money back as a credit and then I ordered another free one from SquareUp.

Have a great day, stay warm and stay safe.

No comments: