Links

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to spend a little bit of precious to go through my tens of thousand of digital pictures that I have and take a little time out to tell a little story about it. Some times it's an easy task, sometimes you have to look for a while to get that picture.

Today's picture takes us back to a time of of nations Bicentennial celebration year of 1976. A time when I actually not only had hair, but probably even had more hair than my sister Terri does here in this picture.

The more I look at this picture, I see her Granddaughter Erica Jean's eyes looking back at me. I never really noticed that until now, but wow is there a resemblance.

Anyways this was Terri's 1976 school picture that I had picked for this weeks flashback.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: