Links

Monday, January 09, 2012

Monday

It's time to stop all that enjoyment and start to stick our noses back on the grindstone for a few days until we get to another weekend. I could use another weekend because I was sick all weekend, took numerous HOT showers to combat the cold chills that I get. I couldn't ever recall Michelle getting to a point where she has gotten sick and shivers like I do, when I get real sick I get the absolute shivers and I have been like that ever since I worked at Sterling. I remember a lot of the old timers talking about the brass chills.

I am feeling better today. Well as well as one can feel after seeing the Steeler's beaten at Denver last night in the playoffs, that was painful. The Steelers are hurt and beaten up and have been for a number of weeks.

Anyways back to the grindstone today after spending much of yesterday reorganizing our kitchen. Things were just getting too cluttered so we bought a couple sets of shelves and cleared out our big cabinets where we store all of our pans and cookware. It's actually neat and organized and very easy to find what you are looking for now. The bar in the kitchen where we used to stick everything, is all nice and cleaned off now and there is elbow room in the kitchen.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: