Links

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

I once again sit in a quiet household with everyone sleeping except me and the TV in the background. Lewis Black is doing a standup routine behind me on HBO and I'm sitting here trying to collect my thoughts for the new day.

Michelle finally got her bone stimulator yesterday. She broke her foot this past October, they finally put it into a cast earlier this year and they finally processed all the proper paperwork with my insurance that allows her to have one. We were told last month that many insurance companies will not allow for them, mine covers it at 100%. She has to wear it for ten hours a day until her cast comes off and then a few months after the cast comes off as well for ten hours a day. I'm just thankful she's on my insurance now, which I have to say is top of the line. I am very lucky in that regard.

Hayley is going to try to get a job at the Valley Mart, she had been working at Bed Bath and Beyond but was getting next to no hours there, so she is going to get something where getting there isn't an issue and she can get a few more hours under her belt. It's just right across the street, so that will be much easier for her for the time being as all she has to do is walk.

Yesterday was a hared day for Michelle and the kids, it was six years ago yesterday that her Husband and the kids father passed away in the middle of the night. It was an emotional time of remembered for all of them, I never had the opportunity to really meet the man other than seeing him once, so all I could do is offer my support and comfort in their time of remembering him.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: