Links

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hump Day

I originally had the idea of posting a picture of Moke and Ang for Hump Day, considering he is a US serviceman that just returned home from Iraq for his two week leave, but Michelle didn't like the idea so I didn't do it. I doubt they are going to take time out to read this blog post.

That is the bright spot for today, that Moke is home and he has been with the girl of his dreams the last couple of days.

There will be some news today one way or the other about Rich. I'll touch on this in another blog and discuss it later.

I hope everyone will have a good day today, look at the little things in life that make us happy. The little things you may not notice, but make life what it is. Whether it be a snuggle, or a stolen blanket or a bird singing at the same time every day. Just take the day and appreciate all that is dear to you, for you never know about tomorrow. Create memories and affect someone elses life in a positive way. I think if we could do this every day it would make the short period of time that we are on this rock more meaningful.

Peace out.

No comments: