Links

Monday, January 04, 2010

Back to Back extended weekends are over

I can't say that I don't love extended three day weekends from work, I have just come off of my second one in a row, and I love them to death. However, they are now over with and as we get into the 2010 work schedule and move forward.

After work today I will be going to the WVU Eye Institute for my diabetic dilated eye exam. This one will not be as smooth as the one two years ago, my right eye (and my dominant one) is getting weak and there is a possibility that I may need glasses and possibly surgery. It's got very blurry a few months ago and has not cleared up as of yet. I'll know more today. Michelle will be going with me, as to drive me. Two years ago when I had my last one I lived across town and drove myself.

Oh well, weekend was fun, but it is time to get back to work. Hi Ho Hi Ho....

No comments: