Links

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here it is early on the morning on Sunday and I would say not a creature is stirring but we have a cat who is in heat so the echo Meow Meow Meow is disrupting the harmonic silence of my morning.

I'm wondering if maybe I should start a little fire this morning, it's a bit on the chilli side but it is not cold as it is a whopping 38 degrees outside (Thanks Phil).

Speaking of my old buddy Punxatawny Phil, you still haven't gotten back to me as of yet what you need to not see your shadow. How about a nice flat screen, slightly damaged from a Wii remote, but it still works? Maybe a Wii game or two so you can stay occupied. You might need to expand the stump that you call home, and run electricity to it but that is no problem. Think about it and get back to me old rodent friend.

No comments: