Links

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HappyTuesday!!!!

yeah I know, so what it's Tuesday. Look at the bright side it's no longer Monday and we are a day closer to yet another weekend.

Moke will be redeploying tomorrow, I hope that he made the most out of his two week leave. Soon it will be back to Iraq to finish the last four months of his tour of duty.

Hayley has been under the weather the whole weekend, hopefully she will be feeling better today. Chad has also been sick and Michelle even had a slight touch of it, I guess that I have been the lucky one. Must be the Fish oil and Centrum that I take every day!!!!

To my Buddy Phil, thank you for the nice weather this week, it has been nice and I have enjoyed it. Next Tuesday is your day, the day where you step center stage and will either be a hero or be on my menu for dinner. Make the right decision, I don't like Groundhog.

No comments: